If you're part of today's emerging group of financially empowered women, you have much to celebrate! Over the past few generations, women have made great social and economic strides. Today women are more educated, earn significantly higher incomes, and have more powerful roles in the workplace and beyond.
However, many women say they feel somewhat financially insecure. With 90% of all women becoming solely responsible for their finances at some point (see the attached study), we believe something needs to change . . . quickly.
We hope the attachments below will help you understand why things are the way they are, and more importantly, organize your thoughts, feelings, and life so you can take more control - on your own, and/or with advisors when you choose.
As always, please let us know if you have any questions, would like some help, or want us to facilitate a discussion with women you care about.
- Women, Money and Power Discovery Journal
- Women, Money and Power Financial Personality Worksheet
- Women, Money and Power Overview
- Women, Money and Choices Worksheet
- Getting married?
- Nontraditional Family Law Approaches
- When Divorce Happens
- Yes, You Can . . . Raise Financially Aware Kids
- Health Care in Retirement
- Sandwich Generation
- Role Reversal: Your Aging Parents and You